Committee of Les Amis Des Sommets Musicaux de Gstaad
Véronique de Sénépart (President) – François Wittemer (Treasurer) – Olivia Pallazolo (Vice President) – Fabio Bettinelli (Vice-Présidente) – Simone Gwinner (Secretary) – Dominique Franck Rossignol (General secretary) – Alice Bourlier (Board member)
Founded in 2001, Les Sommets Musicaux de Gstaad are today’s foremost winter festival, whose success owes so much to its first-rate artistic programme, thus enabling young talent to perform alongside internationally renowned artists.
The association was born right after the first edition of the festival from the initiative of a group of music enthusiasts, who generously offered financial support to the festival, with, quite notably, a system of annual subscriptions aimed at sponsoring a one-time concert to happen in the Church of Saanen.
Why don’t you fill in the membership form to join the select few who enjoy – depending on the membership category – a whole gamut of privileges, that include the following:
- Advance booking with the Gstaad Tourist Office;
- After-concert meet-and-greet opportunities with superstar musicians;
- Advance delivery of the full concert schedule;
- Complimentary CD of the Prize Thierry Scherz Laureate’s record;
- Exclusive parking facilities nearby Saanen’s church;
- Complimentary concert tickets as well as dinner seats;
- English tea party invitations followed by a summer concert at the Gstaad Palace.
Patronage of the arts is indispensable, as it ensures the continuity and the stability of events such as the Sommets Musicaux.
We hope you will be able to support our endeavour with your generous and much-appreciated contribution.
Véronique de Sénépart